- Sambal : C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) on C++ runtime class registration
- Generate diagnostic message for HRESULT codes? | The Largest Forum Archive on Get Error Message from HRESULT
- C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) « Sambal on C++ runtime class registration
- JV on Juniper NetConnect on 64 bit linux
- Daniel Howard on Is Blagojavich the most corrupt …
Category Archives: baseball
Time to add some extra digits to the Cubs sign. I really honestly expected more from this team. You can never expect a title, but I did expect more. Thanks for 162 great regular season games. Reed Johnson’s diving catch, … Continue reading
I know I rarely post about sports anymore, but I feel it necessary to throw in a shout out to the Cubs. With the Mets out of it, there’s no reason we can’t zero out a few more numbers… AC … Continue reading
Ok, I call shenanigans.
DLee is going to be in a cast for 8 weeks with two fractures in his wrist (distal radial and distal ulna). That BLOWS. I really hope this doesn’t turn into a bad excuse to let Neifi play every day. … Continue reading
Two great tastes that go great together. One of the greatest things ever is the Lanham Baseball Database. It’s a database of all baseball statistics since 1871, suitable for random SQL queries. Not quite pitch by pitch, but season by … Continue reading
A Year And A Half Later or Every Time I Think I’m Out… They Pull Me Back In! Bloody Cubs. I’ve completely written them off, because I should, because they’re awful, and they go and sweep the suddenly fading Marlins … Continue reading
Anybody know if there’s a proper way to represent a backwards K using only unicode glyphs? Thanks.
I’m a Cubs fan. I’m also the parent of a 4 year old. Some would see these as completely unrelated facts. One fellow Cubs fan went so far as to tell me I should raise him a Yankees fan. (Side … Continue reading