- Sambal : C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) on C++ runtime class registration
- Generate diagnostic message for HRESULT codes? | The Largest Forum Archive on Get Error Message from HRESULT
- C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) « Sambal on C++ runtime class registration
- JV on Juniper NetConnect on 64 bit linux
- Daniel Howard on Is Blagojavich the most corrupt …
Category Archives: work
There’s some sort of fire-related emergency on the 5th floor of the Chicago Board of Trade building. People working above that floor are being asked to take the stairs. Update: Chicago Tribune story.
I’m now a DBA in training. Or something. Most of my work will be on the data management code. Fun!
almost all the way packed. The first ferry leaves at 7:45, hopefully I’ll be on it. Just need to take a shower, and walk through the apartment about 4 more times making sure I didn’t forget anything.
Just got back from shopping. Holy crap, is this a lot of stuff. I’m exhausted. Now to get some dinner, then go pack.
Til I’m on a plane. At this point, I just want to be home. And eating about 4 beef sandwiches from portillo’s.
By popular demand, more food pictures. A very confused ATM: ChinaTrip/IMG_5335 Hunan Beef: ChinaTrip/IMG_5336 Delicious Fried Prawns: ChinaTrip/IMG_5337 Tofu with Celery: ChinaTrip/IMG_5338 And more! You know where to look…
Took my product team to Mao’s for lunch. Gave a presentation on my product at 2. Sales guy asked me to stick around and give it again to some perspective clients. A couple awkward moments in the latter, like when … Continue reading
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I put up a few new pics, but nothing really interesting has happened. This afternoon I get to give a presentation. Tomorrow, I’m going to do some shopping. Friday, I imagine there will … Continue reading
A few pictures: Food! ChinaTrip/IMG_5261 People! ChinaTrip/IMG_5290 Mao! ChinaTrip/IMG_5286 And more…