The computer industry, especially the programming profession, has long had (at least internally) a reputation as one of the most creativity-centered disciplines of anything that’s called “engineering” (though what’s called software engineering usually isn’t). This is a very interesting study, though, which FastCompany (something I normally eschew) is reporting — the factors behind creativity and development are a lot closer to what crazy bleeding heart worker advocates claim and a lot further from what hard-nosed management types like to proclaim. See the article here….
- Sambal : C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) on C++ runtime class registration
- Generate diagnostic message for HRESULT codes? | The Largest Forum Archive on Get Error Message from HRESULT
- C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) « Sambal on C++ runtime class registration
- JV on Juniper NetConnect on 64 bit linux
- Daniel Howard on Is Blagojavich the most corrupt …