- Sambal : C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) on C++ runtime class registration
- Generate diagnostic message for HRESULT codes? | The Largest Forum Archive on Get Error Message from HRESULT
- C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) « Sambal on C++ runtime class registration
- JV on Juniper NetConnect on 64 bit linux
- Daniel Howard on Is Blagojavich the most corrupt …
Author Archives: David Terrell
Most of my 3 readers have already seen this, I’m sure (and if not I’ll be by shortly to show you in person), but you should watch the first two episodes of Dr. Horrible right now, before the final episode … Continue reading
OS/X 10.5.3 has google contacts sync, but 1) only if you’ve connected to an ipod touch or iphone, and 2) only when you sync an ipod. Lifehacker has a workaround. Second, for whatever reason, this update causes erlang R12B2 to … Continue reading
If you just got a bizarre note from gtalk telling you that I de-authorized you — sorry about that. I was tinkering with Spanning Sync and accidentally deleted all my gmail contacts. I’ll be happy to re-add you if you … Continue reading
Is Barack Obama A Muslim?. A new website explores this burgeoning controversy.
On Friday, I read this book review of Michael Freeman’s The Photographer’s Eye. On Saturday, I made a note of the book title and author to try to pick up over the weekend. On Sunday, I checked in-store availability at … Continue reading
For whatever reason, comedycentral.com won’t work in firefox but I can embed these videos…. excellent. Now if those lazy duffers would get off their asses and make the WMD Even Stephven available….
I think it’s actually colder in San Jose right now than it is in Chicago. No fair. (We’re here until wednesday morning, if anybody’s looking to track us down for FUN…)
The Surger is working, my friends. (I don’t actually have one, but I think I need to… wow). (Unrelated, The Surge related content here)