- Sambal : C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) on C++ runtime class registration
- Generate diagnostic message for HRESULT codes? | The Largest Forum Archive on Get Error Message from HRESULT
- C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) « Sambal on C++ runtime class registration
- JV on Juniper NetConnect on 64 bit linux
- Daniel Howard on Is Blagojavich the most corrupt …
Author Archives: David Terrell
Bill Clinton was the first president I had a chance to vote for, and I was proud to do it. But whatever you personally think of his legacy, perhaps the last two months can put and end to the idea … Continue reading
Another generation of FreeBSD users scarred….
There’s some sort of fire-related emergency on the 5th floor of the Chicago Board of Trade building. People working above that floor are being asked to take the stairs. Update: Chicago Tribune story.
I was given some love, some education, and some hope. +1
Had a wonderful time, though it’s going to take me a couple weeks to fix all the pictures from lack of (bounce) flash. Maybe I need a camera bag.
A great detailed analysis of how the financial markets got so screwed up: An LSS, by contrast, made much the same trade, but didn’t have any prime brokers breathing down its neck. That’s because it borrowed the money to create … Continue reading
Once upon a time (ok, about 6 months ago), a very very cute little boy was born. He’s my sister’s boyfriend [aka my brother outlaw]‘s nephew (in case you’re wondering about the title). Now, little Bo is a cute little … Continue reading
The Writer’s Guild of America is striking, demanding that their employers don’t cut them out of agreed-upon compensation because you’re watching something on “the internet” instead of “your TV”. I support the WGA. The medium is not the message, and … Continue reading
Congrats to Andy Rubin and the gang. It’s very very cool, and a shot across the bow at an entire industry.