- Sambal : C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) on C++ runtime class registration
- Generate diagnostic message for HRESULT codes? | The Largest Forum Archive on Get Error Message from HRESULT
- C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) « Sambal on C++ runtime class registration
- JV on Juniper NetConnect on 64 bit linux
- Daniel Howard on Is Blagojavich the most corrupt …
Category Archives: meta
about the blog
Atom is better than RSS. Much much better. WordPress, however, only supports the sucky old deprecated Atom 0.3. So, you should use this plugin to change your wordpress blog to serve up only Atom 1.0 (and no RSS whatsoever). It’s … Continue reading →
If you’ve been waiting to piss me off, well, wait no longer! Strike while the iron is hot!
Ok, I wrote a theme a while back that kinda sucked, so I just packed it in and am using the new sandbox theme. It’s highly recommended, and easy to customize.
I redid the sidebars here with wordpress widgets. Pretty cool.
Why is this page so barren? I’ve disabled the stylesheet completely, for CSS Naked Day. All the content is still here, you just have to scroll up and down to see it. Let me know what you think. via Sam … Continue reading →
I’m not really sure why I thought it was a good idea to start this, but I’m currently about 70% of the way through redesigning the site. I guess I just got tired of stock Kubrick. If you’d like to … Continue reading →
I just upgraded the blog to WordPress 2.0. Let me know if something seems broken. Thanks.
I’ve switched my atom feed from atom 0.3 to atom 1.0. A few things don’t support atom 1.0 yet (google.com/ig, I’m looking at you!) so you can use meat.net/wp-atom03.php to get an atom 0.3 feed.
My blog is worth $5,080.86.How much is your blog worth? Via The Poor Man
I can’t believe I keep doing these things.