- Sambal : C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) on C++ runtime class registration
- Generate diagnostic message for HRESULT codes? | The Largest Forum Archive on Get Error Message from HRESULT
- C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) « Sambal on C++ runtime class registration
- JV on Juniper NetConnect on 64 bit linux
- Daniel Howard on Is Blagojavich the most corrupt …
Category Archives: random
Whoot! Figures I’d have to work.
Tom Wilson, who played Biff in the back to the future movies, has a little ditty for you: From: Michael & Evo Link: Keith Garner
“Yeah?” “I have a loose tooth!” “AWESOME!”
I’ve been mastering the technique Joe demonstrates here. It is TOTALLY AWESOME. My own video coming shortly.
Do-it-yourself Lasik. Make sure you check out the instructions on the website…
Chores? NO! Invent a card game. Tentative title: “Horseshoes and Hand Grenades” Rule #1: Coming close counts
This is because Coffee is the greatest thing in the universe, except when it isn’t. Any time I start drinking coffee, I very quickly get to the point where I drink 4 cups a day. I say, “any time”, even … Continue reading
So I just watched The Salton Sea last night, and without including any spoilers (it sucked), let me just say it wasn’t very good. And it got me to thinking, specifically about Val Kilmer. Like far many actors, you can … Continue reading
And how better to start the month than with a little poetry… Hello mailman my old friend, I see it’s the first again. And my mailing list passwords were written on the studio wall Email ‘em all It’s the sound… … Continue reading