- Sambal : C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) on C++ runtime class registration
- Generate diagnostic message for HRESULT codes? | The Largest Forum Archive on Get Error Message from HRESULT
- C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) « Sambal on C++ runtime class registration
- JV on Juniper NetConnect on 64 bit linux
- Daniel Howard on Is Blagojavich the most corrupt …
Monthly Archives: March 2005
I’m now a DBA in training. Or something. Most of my work will be on the data management code. Fun!
If several doctors say my brain is gone, please pull the plug. If you’re unsure, whatever my wife says goes. And I guess it’s time to sign a durable power of medical attorney just in case.
I just went through the cleartype wizard again on my work (windows) box. It looks so much assier than the ibook I’ve been using all weekend.
I’ve joined the Mac cult with a purchase last week of an iBook. It’s ostensibly for Rebecca but I keep hauling off with it to sit in a corner and hack on Ugly. I’ll try to write a little bit … Continue reading
No, not me. I’m working on a database project with mrw. For lots of reasons, we’re doing it in Java. (ok, two reasons. JDBC exists; and Swing works on both OSX and Unix.) From time to time, I’ll probably post … Continue reading
Here are a few of the things I’ve done since I last posted: Had a taxi driver get lost in China. Caught the ferry to the Hong Kong airport by about 5 minutes. Rode on a hydrofoil. Had the ticket … Continue reading
almost all the way packed. The first ferry leaves at 7:45, hopefully I’ll be on it. Just need to take a shower, and walk through the apartment about 4 more times making sure I didn’t forget anything.
we’re finally making some progress. There’s even a plan!
Just got back from shopping. Holy crap, is this a lot of stuff. I’m exhausted. Now to get some dinner, then go pack.
Til I’m on a plane. At this point, I just want to be home. And eating about 4 beef sandwiches from portillo’s.