Here are a few of the things I’ve done since I last posted:
- Had a taxi driver get lost in China.
- Caught the ferry to the Hong Kong airport by about 5 minutes.
- Rode on a hydrofoil.
- Had the ticket printer jam as I was trying to get my boarding pass.
- Ate western-style “food” for the first time in 12 days (burger king breakfast)
- Had to use the bathroom as we were taxiing at HKG and managed to sit only 15 seconds before takeoff (mm… hung over).
- Flew from HKG to NRT.
- Had coffee in at Narita Int’l Airport.
- Flew from NRT to ORD. Departure: 8pm 12 Mar 05. Arrival time: 3:15pm 12 Mar 05.
- Watched The Incredibles.
- Wrote a classloader that works.
- Landed at O’hare, went through immigration, climbed up the belt to get my suitcase because it kept jamming.
- Spend $40 at Portillos.
- Got home. “Hey Theo, I’m home!” *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump*”Daddy!” *wham*
- Slept a lot.
It’s good to be home.