- Sambal : C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) on C++ runtime class registration
- Generate diagnostic message for HRESULT codes? | The Largest Forum Archive on Get Error Message from HRESULT
- C++ Runtime Types: Find All Classes Derived From a Base Class (2) « Sambal on C++ runtime class registration
- JV on Juniper NetConnect on 64 bit linux
- Daniel Howard on Is Blagojavich the most corrupt …
Category Archives: random
Here are a few of the things I’ve done since I last posted: Had a taxi driver get lost in China. Caught the ferry to the Hong Kong airport by about 5 minutes. Rode on a hydrofoil. Had the ticket … Continue reading
Kristin Buxton has some pictures of Mt. St. Helens burping. Gesundheit!
<yohan> For future reference: <yohan> the right tool for the job, when the job is drilling a hole in soft plastic, is a Forstner bit. <yohan> Someone with a blog should put that up, because Google sure didn’t give me … Continue reading
Not yet. But I’m officially leaving the country in less than 48 hours. Damn. Remind me, the next time I travel outside the US for the first time, to pick a location where I at least know a little of … Continue reading
It’s not to lose weight. It’s not to quit smoking (I don’t). Or be more productive at work, or blah blah blah. None of the boilerplate ones. Mine is simple. I want a 15 minute SLA on my kitchen sink, … Continue reading
The tsunami stuff is absolutely overwhelming already, now comes word it could still be 3-4 times worse than we already thought. “Indonesia Needs Help, Death Toll Expected To Exceed 400,000.” The mind boggles.
What a fuck. And I just started listening, too. Oh well, thus ends my fascination with talk radio. Jay, if you get a new gig, give us a shout will ya?
Illinois Tollway Authority is going to charge you double if you don’t buy an I-Pass. I imagine the I-Pass lanes just got a lot more clogged. And I also imagine I’ll need an I-Pass.
you have to see this …
Why do managers always seem like such complete idiots? Maybe it’s a psychological ploy: How to get someone to answer your questions